Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Getting In The Mood For Christmas

Was feeling a little sorry for myself today. While talking to Tim Tams (an old colleague from MCKL who's celebrating his birthday today!!), I felt sad somewhat. I'm nowhere near where I want to be with regards to my advertising career since the baby came along and threw everything else into the backseat of Life. T_T




So, instead of sitting around moping, I decided to leave my little boy to play with the maid in my room for awhile, and snuck into the study to gave myself a much-needed, long-awaited, Me-Time pampering. A little while later...


TADAAAAA!!




Please ah. This is mom-style nail painting ok. No time to shape, buff or remove any cuticles wan. The fact that I have a base coat and a top coat PLUS SHINY-SHINY BLING-THING GLITTER AT THE TIPS is an achievement in itself already. All in half an hour! What an achievement. *pats self on back*




Ok, now back to the baby
with my twinkly pinkie in the air. Harhar.

Cheerio! =D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!